United Diploers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
United Diploers

Strength Through Unity

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Well you niggers just piss me off and see what happens.

Go down 
+3
Valkyrie(UD)@USEast
Shalomjew(UD)
Raider(UD)
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Raider(UD)

Raider(UD)

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2006-10-31

Well you niggers just piss me off and see what happens. Empty
PostSubject: Well you niggers just piss me off and see what happens.   Well you niggers just piss me off and see what happens. EmptyWed Feb 14, 2007 6:05 pm

Jew you always thought i had an anger issue, i do. But the thing is that it was only to a certain extent. and when u allowed noobs to take up leader positions in UD it threw me off. But when those noobs attacked my directly it kinda hurt, seeing as if it wasnt for me DLK woulda loaded and pwned ur channel long ago... or how about the hackers i pointed out in ur clan, u nigger fucking cocksuckers dont seem to appreciate what i HAVE DONE for you.

jew u wanna see what happens when u guys really really piss me off? well just keep going in the same direction and UD will be no more.
Back to top Go down
Shalomjew(UD)

Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Well you niggers just piss me off and see what happens.   Well you niggers just piss me off and see what happens. EmptyThu Feb 15, 2007 2:29 pm

raider obviously uve never seen me angry either.

and frankly im done with your shit.

make another threat and watch wat UD will do to you! affraid
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie(UD)@USEast

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Well you niggers just piss me off and see what happens.   Well you niggers just piss me off and see what happens. EmptyThu Feb 15, 2007 11:12 pm

u guys are funny
Back to top Go down
Assassin(UD)

Assassin(UD)

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Well you niggers just piss me off and see what happens.   Well you niggers just piss me off and see what happens. EmptyTue Feb 27, 2007 7:39 pm

Get a life u fuckin cuntass peice of shit...i bet ur just a fatass sittin by ur comp w/ a bottle of hand lotion. Tryin to learn to hack, jesus christ, get a life u peice of shit.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie(UD)@USEast

PostSubject: Re: Well you niggers just piss me off and see what happens.   Well you niggers just piss me off and see what happens. EmptyTue Feb 27, 2007 7:41 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Shalomjew(UD)

Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Well you niggers just piss me off and see what happens.   Well you niggers just piss me off and see what happens. EmptyThu Mar 01, 2007 3:35 am

took it a lil 2 far
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie(UD)@USEast

PostSubject: Re: Well you niggers just piss me off and see what happens.   Well you niggers just piss me off and see what happens. EmptyThu Mar 01, 2007 2:58 pm

funny ppl
Back to top Go down
Isildur(UD)

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2006-11-04

PostSubject: Well you niggers just piss me off and see what happens.   Well you niggers just piss me off and see what happens. EmptyWed Mar 07, 2007 7:03 pm

raider wtf...
Back to top Go down
brogan(UD)

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Well you niggers just piss me off and see what happens.   Well you niggers just piss me off and see what happens. EmptyThu Mar 08, 2007 2:48 pm

ummm this is.... WOW
Back to top Go down
Hero(UD)

Hero(UD)

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Well you niggers just piss me off and see what happens.   Well you niggers just piss me off and see what happens. EmptySat Mar 24, 2007 10:58 am

HAHAHA I NEED A GOOD LAUGH STUPID FUCKER JUST LEAVE THE CLAN AND GO BE A NOOB SOMEHWERES ELSE WE DONT NEED YOU HERE! jocolor
Back to top Go down
brogan(UD)

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: yo   Well you niggers just piss me off and see what happens. EmptyTue Mar 27, 2007 2:25 pm

lol hero your so nice to people.... we need to get more people
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well you niggers just piss me off and see what happens.   Well you niggers just piss me off and see what happens. Empty

Back to top Go down

Well you niggers just piss me off and see what happens.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United Diploers :: General :: Announcements-
Jump to: