United Diploers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
United Diploers

Strength Through Unity

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT VOTE HERE

Go down 
+4
Valkyrie(UD)@USEast
Precinct(UD)
Raider(UD)
Shalomjew(UD)
8 posters

Should the members ranked below "warrent officer" not be allowed to play in pubbies until they have completed basic training?
yes
THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT VOTE HERE Vote_lcap44%THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT VOTE HERE Vote_rcap
 44% [ 7 ]
no
THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT VOTE HERE Vote_lcap56%THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT VOTE HERE Vote_rcap
 56% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
Shalomjew(UD)

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2006-10-30

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT VOTE HERE Empty
PostSubject: THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT VOTE HERE   THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT VOTE HERE EmptySun Dec 31, 2006 2:38 pm

ok guys I was thinking that we should have all ranks below warrent officer not be allowed to play pubbies.

that way, when the clan does in fact play pubbies only the better players will be playing and make the clan look more professional.

also this will be a good reason for the newer members to try and improve and it will instill comradery among their fellow members because they will be the only people they could play with.

as for the current members below warrent officer....i know some of you are good players and if i feel you are ready i will promote you.

please understand this is a very important decision and dont think of our vote lightly.

and if we do go along with this, our academy will be used to train them.
Back to top Go down
Raider(UD)

Raider(UD)

Registration date : 2006-10-31

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT VOTE HERE   THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT VOTE HERE EmptySun Dec 31, 2006 4:06 pm

too much like dictating the lives of our members.... prolly cause a lot to leave...
Back to top Go down
Shalomjew(UD)

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT VOTE HERE   THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT VOTE HERE EmptySun Dec 31, 2006 4:08 pm

i wouldnt say that

more like preparing them and establishing a loyal member base.

think about it, if i was a private and ive been training and im about to be promoted etc... why would i leave the clan

or when the members would become officers, why would they wanna leave....they are what they are from the clan
Back to top Go down
Raider(UD)

Raider(UD)

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT VOTE HERE   THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT VOTE HERE EmptyMon Jan 01, 2007 5:38 am

hmm, well it depends... like we can base the promotions, etc.. off of 1v1 skills... but totally saying no to public games is kinda faggish... like thats all there is to do sometimess... but i can see the point if like we only base there skill on 1v1's.... iono, all i know is that if i was a private, and this shit happened i would join a dif clan, where i can pubby and still get promo's despite the fact of whether or not they would get better in only 1v1's...
Back to top Go down
Precinct(UD)

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2006-11-28

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT VOTE HERE   THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT VOTE HERE EmptyMon Jan 01, 2007 5:03 pm

i agree it would make clan look better but what would you do if someone said u couldnt play pub games? ud leave lol no way. completely against this especiialy since were trying to recruit members right now.
Back to top Go down
Raider(UD)

Raider(UD)

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT VOTE HERE   THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT VOTE HERE EmptyMon Jan 01, 2007 6:02 pm

but hey man, i DO see the logic in this idea, just that some ppl would see it as bullshit, we just gotta try harder to train, and i been workin a bit with Devarious, but he seems to have taken interest in Czech....
Back to top Go down
Shalomjew(UD)

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT VOTE HERE   THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT VOTE HERE EmptyMon Jan 01, 2007 7:42 pm

yea, i know uve wanted to get devarious off of chek and more into germ...
but i encoraged him because a good chek can be unstopable and there is nothing wrong with it, i gave him walker's check to study and hes come a long way.

and yea i dont think the idea would work, but in a perfect world it would Razz
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie(UD)@USEast

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: warrant officers   THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT VOTE HERE EmptySun Feb 11, 2007 1:37 pm

dude u cant not let them play public games
whats the point of getting on starcraft if u cant do that stuff
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie(UD)@USEast

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT VOTE HERE   THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT VOTE HERE EmptySun Feb 11, 2007 1:37 pm

even if u do make that a rule
how many of them do u think will listen
alot of them probably will just leave
Back to top Go down
Hero(UD)

Hero(UD)

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-02-16

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT VOTE HERE   THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT VOTE HERE EmptySat Mar 24, 2007 11:02 am

meh you should have to earn your rank and be tested frequlently to prove your rank and why you have it jocolor
Back to top Go down
brogan(UD)

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: yop   THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT VOTE HERE EmptyTue Mar 27, 2007 2:26 pm

oh talking about rank.... lol nvm
Back to top Go down
MikeVick(UD)

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-03-01

PostSubject: yo   THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT VOTE HERE EmptyTue Mar 27, 2007 7:47 pm

honestly which is the one way to get better....by playin other people and even tho u can say they will train or gett better by playin diff people in the clan it isnt enough playin in pub games is gonna truly make em better so i disagree
Back to top Go down
Assassin(UD)

Assassin(UD)

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-02-27

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT VOTE HERE   THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT VOTE HERE EmptySun Apr 08, 2007 2:21 am

Oro?
say thats a really bad idea....it would never work...even lower ranks need freedom...besides jew i know from experience w/ u and ur clans..when u plan training programs..they dont usualy go to good..
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie(UD)@USEast

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT VOTE HERE   THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT VOTE HERE EmptyTue Apr 10, 2007 7:13 pm

ok i mentioned that i disagreed before but ima say it again

THIS IS THE BIGGEST LOAD OF HORSESHIT IVE EVER SEEN

no offense to u jew Very Happy

but yeah ppl dont like being "restricted" like that

they would probably just leave the clan instead

or they would stay in the clan and not listen
Back to top Go down
Shalomjew(UD)

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT VOTE HERE   THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT VOTE HERE EmptyFri Apr 13, 2007 7:48 am

this vote stopped like 4 months ago
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie(UD)@USEast

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT VOTE HERE   THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT VOTE HERE EmptySat Apr 14, 2007 7:42 pm

lol ik but oh well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT VOTE HERE   THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT VOTE HERE Empty

Back to top Go down

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT VOTE HERE
Page 1 of 1