United Diploers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
United Diploers

Strength Through Unity

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

yeah sure

Go down 
+4
killthelags
Raider(UD)
Shalomjew(UD)
GNOme(UD)
8 posters
AuthorMessage
GNOme(UD)

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2006-11-16

yeah sure Empty
PostSubject: yeah sure   yeah sure EmptyThu Nov 23, 2006 7:54 pm

yeah why not i playon west sometimes and a few of our members play there most of the time
Back to top Go down
Shalomjew(UD)

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2006-10-30

yeah sure Empty
PostSubject: Re: yeah sure   yeah sure EmptyThu Nov 23, 2006 7:59 pm

i think so as well, but i wanna establish east a little more...ya know get the parlament going and shit
^^
Back to top Go down
Raider(UD)

Raider(UD)

Registration date : 2006-10-31

yeah sure Empty
PostSubject: Re: yeah sure   yeah sure EmptyThu Nov 23, 2006 11:45 pm

but jew, we are united so east/west will operate on the same page, we will all be under the ONE parliament, if we go thru with it, we can make desicions on both realms equally, lets not take the realm approach like soviet where they are seperated and operate WAY DIFFERENTLY so i was talkin to Gnome and i thought he could lead USWest, and he has a bot just has issues w/ it, so between ME,Jew, and Gnome we can get ops going for a while... I been thinkin on this a while and more members we have the easier it will be to get functioning correctly... we need to start mass training too.... sunny
Back to top Go down
Shalomjew(UD)

yeah sure Empty
PostSubject: Re: yeah sure   yeah sure EmptyFri Nov 24, 2006 5:22 am

i like that idea raider, that we should NOT spilt up the different severs. very good idea ^^

and yes, me and gnome began training several people but we are nowhere close to fully training the entire clan.
Back to top Go down
killthelags

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2006-11-04

yeah sure Empty
PostSubject: Re: yeah sure   yeah sure EmptySat Nov 25, 2006 1:35 am

i think moving to the west is a bad idea. It seems to me every time a clan does move to west it falls apart. Now from what i have seen from the clans that fell apart after doing this the reason why they fell apart is quite clear. They seperated and the clan becomes unstable as the members r not all together. We divide our selfs by doing this and wether u acknowledge it or not we loose half our members on east because they move to west to begin recruiting, and these members often start to get cumfy on the west server and they dont come back to east. This makes it harder for clan operations and clan members to stay connected. Also having one website wouldn't matter.

I mean, Cmon look at it. Look at our site. We got 30 members and i have only seen about 12 of them post on the forums and even less in our channel. The IDEA of moving to west is far beyond of what we can do. We just made the clan chan I think thats a big enough move for now as it is. We should work on channel security and recruits. I would like us to wait until I can return so if we do move to west me and week can supervise it since we have the best knowledge of bots and best bots available.

Simply put: Moving to west is a BAD IDEA!

Last edited by on Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shalomjew(UD)

yeah sure Empty
PostSubject: Re: yeah sure   yeah sure EmptySat Nov 25, 2006 5:27 am

lol kill, we have 56 members on the site, and i would say at least 40 are active

and the channel has been hovering around 16-18 people during the afternoon yesterday

however i see ur point Razz
Back to top Go down
EnVd_WuN

yeah sure Empty
PostSubject: Re: yeah sure   yeah sure EmptySun Nov 26, 2006 4:42 pm

I say we join with that merge with electro which will help us starting out on West which we can probably eventually take over like Hitler did Smile
Back to top Go down
EnVd_WuN

yeah sure Empty
PostSubject: Re: yeah sure   yeah sure EmptySun Nov 26, 2006 4:42 pm

I say we join with that merge with electro which will help us starting out on West which we can probably eventually take over like Hitler did Smile
Back to top Go down
Raider(UD)

Raider(UD)

Registration date : 2006-10-31

yeah sure Empty
PostSubject: Re: yeah sure   yeah sure EmptySun Nov 26, 2006 5:10 pm

this is what happens... Kill u got wrong idea, everyone on east will stay east, nobody that we already have will go to west... east wil;l stay as is...
but on west clan electro will change tag, and channel and run it themselves... this will in turn make us a uswest base also... then we get the best on both realms to fight wars, or do w,e thats in the future... but uswest is in my mind and it will happen sooner or later so why not tak e the great chance of using maggy to lead west?
Back to top Go down
Shalomjew(UD)

yeah sure Empty
PostSubject: Re: yeah sure   yeah sure EmptySun Nov 26, 2006 6:32 pm

i like the idea raider and in a perfect world it would happen....
but i doubt electro would do that Sad
Back to top Go down
FroHawK(UD)

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2006-11-29

yeah sure Empty
PostSubject: Re: yeah sure   yeah sure EmptyFri Dec 01, 2006 12:45 am

hey if you guys need help making the channel i can help out afro
Back to top Go down
Isildur(UD)

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2006-11-04

yeah sure Empty
PostSubject: yea sure   yeah sure EmptyFri Dec 01, 2006 3:42 pm

It would be cool but it would be hard...I mean think about it, half the time being used to create it, half the members going there, half the channe bots, half the pros we have in east, and half our money too.Hopefully you got my point(Don't worry about the money thing, I made it up).
-Isil
PS-Tell me if you need my help
Back to top Go down
Weakness

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2006-11-30

yeah sure Empty
PostSubject: Re: yeah sure   yeah sure EmptySat Dec 09, 2006 1:38 pm

well hey guys. if you need help making the clan i got 5 wc3 bots. i can also hold ops on west as i do on east, since i have my bots up 24/7. this way the channel will never die. eh well i guess ill talk to you all about this.
Peace Smile
Have a good afternoon clan ud!!!
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie(UD)@USEast

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2007-02-11

yeah sure Empty
PostSubject: Re: yeah sure   yeah sure EmptyThu Feb 15, 2007 11:15 pm

moving to the west isnt a good idea
youd be splitting the clan in half
and itd youd have to keep switching realms to talk to different people
Back to top Go down