United Diploers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
United Diploers

Strength Through Unity

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MEMBERS LOYALTY

Go down 
+2
Shalomjew(UD)
Raider(UD)
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Raider(UD)

Raider(UD)

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2006-10-31

MEMBERS LOYALTY Empty
PostSubject: MEMBERS LOYALTY   MEMBERS LOYALTY EmptySun Nov 12, 2006 1:34 am

Ok... now Hollister has been recruited into nato, which pisses me off cuz nato doesnt even need him but yea, so nato has stolen an acceptable member, Soviet took back our best member. The point is, loyalty of members is key to a clans survival. So if another clan asks to recruit u say "NO" and come tell me or jew. this IS a big issue that needs to be delt with. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Shalomjew(UD)

Registration date : 2006-10-30

MEMBERS LOYALTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS LOYALTY   MEMBERS LOYALTY EmptySun Nov 12, 2006 10:39 am

who did soviet take back?
Back to top Go down
Bama(UD).

Bama(UD).

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2006-11-05

MEMBERS LOYALTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS LOYALTY   MEMBERS LOYALTY EmptySun Nov 12, 2006 2:43 pm

SS asked me to join. Of course being the loyal member I am, I respectfully declined. I am a king. king
Back to top Go down
Raider(UD)

Raider(UD)

MEMBERS LOYALTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS LOYALTY   MEMBERS LOYALTY EmptySun Nov 12, 2006 3:58 pm

WUURDD BAMA! WORD! Soviet Took back Subzero,Konvict, aka Soviet_J0ker. he was in our top 3. FUCK!!!
I think we should war SS
Back to top Go down
Pants(UD)

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2006-11-03

MEMBERS LOYALTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS LOYALTY   MEMBERS LOYALTY EmptySun Nov 12, 2006 6:19 pm

uhmm joker wasn't in our top 3....
our top three would pry be
sexxxxxxyness(UD)
shalomjew(UD)
---not sure who to put here---

but joker would have beeen

below 10th
Back to top Go down
Coalition(UD)

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2006-11-04

MEMBERS LOYALTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS LOYALTY   MEMBERS LOYALTY EmptySun Nov 12, 2006 7:04 pm

eh fuck hollister he suked neways Razz
Back to top Go down
Shalomjew(UD)

Registration date : 2006-10-30

MEMBERS LOYALTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS LOYALTY   MEMBERS LOYALTY EmptySun Nov 12, 2006 8:18 pm

sexyness's aka is "Spain]Fr0zen" and he left to make the clan again....i think its a bad mistake on his part but he was never for this clan anyway lol
Back to top Go down
Pants(UD)

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2006-11-03

MEMBERS LOYALTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS LOYALTY   MEMBERS LOYALTY EmptySun Nov 12, 2006 8:27 pm

well take him out and put in Gnome...
Back to top Go down
Raider(UD)

Raider(UD)

MEMBERS LOYALTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS LOYALTY   MEMBERS LOYALTY EmptyMon Nov 13, 2006 4:23 pm

All is well as of the moment, but what im sayin is make friends, bond with the other members, especially the new ones. make it fun here. Cuz we are the best, or will be in that matter, anyways i just wanted to get the shit out to u guys and thanks for appreciating my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Isildur(UD)

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2006-11-04

MEMBERS LOYALTY Empty
PostSubject: Bye bye clan UD...or at least till weekend =P   MEMBERS LOYALTY EmptyWed Nov 15, 2006 2:23 pm

Hey guys... I m not gonna be on on weekdays anymore since i got a D...a D...wait australia didnt hear me... A FUCKING D Twisted Evil . Even though killlage can help me i dont think my parents would approve =(. I'll go on on weekends and holidays only. while i m gone please dont delete my account in the website. If my grades improve i'll be back(like a C+ or B). So while I'm gone keep recruiting and all that. And check out my grade sheet i posted on our website...lol just kidding.
-Isildur(UD) aka Isil...NOT ISI...it sounds gayish...
And ty again for that game we had jew...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MEMBERS LOYALTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS LOYALTY   MEMBERS LOYALTY Empty

Back to top Go down

MEMBERS LOYALTY
Page 1 of 1