United Diploers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
United Diploers

Strength Through Unity

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Isil's Strategies

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Isildur(UD)

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2006-11-04

Isil's Strategies Empty
PostSubject: Isil's Strategies   Isil's Strategies EmptySat Nov 11, 2006 11:51 am

Hey guys...here is 1 tip and 1 strat which i will share with u guys(i have more i aint gonna share..muahahhaha).

TIP #1 [Multiple Building Destroyer]
If u have multiple units and you wanna attack terran buildings(THEY BURN). Use ur men to attack both/all buildings at once so they will all burn at the same time. If you use all to destroy 1 by 1 only 1 will be burning at a time.

STRATEGY #1 [Poland Defeats USSR]
If you take Poland and you have an enemy USSR. You MUST mass ghost and take him down. First build 2 SCVs, send 1 to build a Engineering Bay and 1 to build another barracks on top of ur barracks on the right. Then upgrade ur infantry weapons. After that build a few ghost but be sure to save 450 for the infantry armour when the engineering bay gets complete at about 2:40. Save your men for about 3-4 turns and charge em to the FRIGGIN SOVIETS. From there use your diplo skills to surround Moscow.
WARNING-Even though I have NEVER lost with this tactic, i did before because USSR got Finland Lancers and charged em towards me while i was killing him. It is possible for USSR to do that in even after the 3rd turn so NEVER do this to a USSR who you KNOW, not think, is a pro.
Back to top Go down
Isildur(UD)

Isil's Strategies Empty
PostSubject: Isil's Strategies   Isil's Strategies EmptyMon Dec 04, 2006 1:25 pm

There will be new strategies added soon so if you see more replies here check it out
-Isil
Back to top Go down
Raider(UD)

Raider(UD)

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2006-10-31

Isil's Strategies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isil's Strategies   Isil's Strategies EmptyMon Dec 04, 2006 4:12 pm

[USSR expo]
Ok now 1st thing you do is build a startport addon, get 5 scv's to the 2 ghosts under finland, and get another 5 scvs under 5 ghosts above romania, have the scvs rush to the immediate right of the 1st northeastern romanian city, then bring them down and get roma cap, then have the 5scv's and 2 ghosts rush into finland, build a barax above cap and use the 2 remaining scv;s to capture the other 3 cities, by now u should have a dropship made, load it with 4 ghosts (already made soviet rifles) and 4scvs, waypoint ur way to turkey expos, drop one scv at 1st northern turkey cities and get the the next expo south of that, take it and repair drop, then get to syria, drop one scv and 3 ghosts, then go straight to egypt (you know what to do from there), in syria build one barax (to defend) and take the other cities.take the 3 ghosts and place the below the rock/turret west of syria cap, dont tell ghosts to atk they will get to the turret, 2 syrians will atk ur ghosts one may die, but the other 2 will kill the 2 turrets west of cap, then simply build under cap...While expoing upgrade and arrange barax, once u got an expansion force bring it to the land across the water under the fin cap, then tell the men to atk there way to germ, u save men this way and will get abouyt 5-8 cities off that one expansion group, after that u can clear the rest of the way, point being get to germ as fast as u can and build more barax there.... drunken
Back to top Go down
brogan(UD)

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-01-31

Isil's Strategies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isil's Strategies   Isil's Strategies EmptyFri Mar 23, 2007 2:45 pm

well guys i need some help in france.... i was trying in egypt and i still will have that land as mine but i think i will be making france be my main land so anyone have any good things for france
Back to top Go down
Isildur(UD)

Isil's Strategies Empty
PostSubject: Isil's Strategies   Isil's Strategies EmptyMon Apr 16, 2007 6:00 pm

Dam, Raider has lots of strats, btw sry I can't help you with France brogan :/
Back to top Go down
EleCtrO.Sniper

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Isil's Strategies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isil's Strategies   Isil's Strategies EmptyTue Apr 24, 2007 4:53 pm

Isildur(UD) wrote:
Hey guys...here is 1 tip and 1 strat which i will share with u guys(i have more i aint gonna share..muahahhaha).

TIP #1 [Multiple Building Destroyer]
If u have multiple units and you wanna attack terran buildings(THEY BURN). Use ur men to attack both/all buildings at once so they will all burn at the same time. If you use all to destroy 1 by 1 only 1 will be burning at a time.

STRATEGY #1 [Poland Defeats USSR]
If you take Poland and you have an enemy USSR. You MUST mass ghost and take him down. First build 2 SCVs, send 1 to build a Engineering Bay and 1 to build another barracks on top of ur barracks on the right. Then upgrade ur infantry weapons. After that build a few ghost but be sure to save 450 for the infantry armour when the engineering bay gets complete at about 2:40. Save your men for about 3-4 turns and charge em to the FRIGGIN SOVIETS. From there use your diplo skills to surround Moscow.
WARNING-Even though I have NEVER lost with this tactic, i did before because USSR got Finland Lancers and charged em towards me while i was killing him. It is possible for USSR to do that in even after the 3rd turn so NEVER do this to a USSR who you KNOW, not think, is a pro.
Yeah yeah, its all good untill you realize that by the second turn, USSR has 80 men. Thats right, U wait till the 3-4 turn, and my USSR will: A: Outnumber u
B: Out spec u (Rom, Fin, Syria)
And C: Out flank you
I know this from expeirence as USSR has been my country forever, so try that tactic against me, and say good bye to pride! Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Isil's Strategies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isil's Strategies   Isil's Strategies Empty

Back to top Go down

Isil's Strategies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United Diploers :: Diplomacy :: Diplo 7.7-
Jump to: