United Diploers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
United Diploers

Strength Through Unity

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Clan Channel is now up.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
killthelags

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2006-11-04

Clan Channel is now up. Empty
PostSubject: Clan Channel is now up.   Clan Channel is now up. EmptyWed Nov 08, 2006 10:05 pm

Clan channel is now up. But this raises a serious question. Do we keep the op channel for back up? Also anyone looking to have a shaman must give me ur account for the shaman AND the password. I will change passwords monthly to ensure security in the channel. Also our 12uthless bots will be replace by NF bots soon.
Back to top Go down
Raider(UD)

Raider(UD)

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2006-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Clan Channel is now up.   Clan Channel is now up. EmptyWed Nov 08, 2006 10:07 pm

we wont have, Op UDclan as Backup
we'll make something like OP UDHQ or somethin
pants has the bot name already for it, and we can lock it down if we need to.
incase a REAL bad flood.
Back to top Go down
Shalomjew(UD)

Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Clan Channel is now up.   Clan Channel is now up. EmptyWed Nov 08, 2006 10:29 pm

agreed, there is not real need... op udhq should be used for a hangout for the leaders and such of the clan to have meetings etc
Back to top Go down
Pants(UD)

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2006-11-03

PostSubject: I WANNA SHAMAN!!!   Clan Channel is now up. EmptyWed Nov 08, 2006 11:06 pm

and why would you need my pass word for the account... and why would you change it for me why not just tell me to change it? sense you have Chieftan if you think i am abusing it or w/e you can just take it away
Back to top Go down
Pants(UD)

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2006-11-03

PostSubject: I WANNA SHAMAN!!!   Clan Channel is now up. EmptyWed Nov 08, 2006 11:38 pm

and why would you need my pass word for the account... and why would you change it for me why not just tell me to change it? sense you have Chieftan if you think i am abusing it or w/e you can just take it away
Back to top Go down
killthelags

PostSubject: Re: Clan Channel is now up.   Clan Channel is now up. EmptyThu Nov 09, 2006 3:03 pm

Because I have a specific password generator the makes passwords that can't be bruted. Its just safer thats all I would prefer to avoid problems then wait for them to happen before we take action for it. Also another thing about shamans I will ONLY give ops or shaman rank to a 12uthless or NF bot nothing of lower grade its just not safe. I understand these may seem extreme but I am trying to keep this channel safe and secure for a better clan. It may seem harsh but its well worth it to avoid problems that we had in DFS.
Back to top Go down
Raider(UD)

Raider(UD)

Registration date : 2006-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Clan Channel is now up.   Clan Channel is now up. EmptyThu Nov 09, 2006 4:11 pm

ok, well uhm, we gotta just hang in there with my bot as an SB, cuz im not in a big hurry to DL another bot. so my SB will hafta do for at least a month. But i WILL get a 12uthless soon.
BTW i need that Link again for the bot DL's
Back to top Go down
killthelags

PostSubject: Re: Clan Channel is now up.   Clan Channel is now up. EmptyThu Nov 09, 2006 6:22 pm

you can dl it at http://jrealm.zerohackers.net/main.php also theres NF but i wouldnt suggest using it until someone can teach you to run it. I cant so dont bother asking me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Channel is now up.   Clan Channel is now up. Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan Channel is now up.
Page 1 of 1