United Diploers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
United Diploers

Strength Through Unity

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DEM BEARS!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+2
Raider(UD)
Walden(UD)
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Walden(UD)

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2006-11-04

DEM BEARS!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: DEM BEARS!!!!!!!!!   DEM BEARS!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Nov 07, 2006 9:50 am

its sad they wont be undefeated after they win the superbowl, but hey the bears are doin it up fools
Back to top Go down
Raider(UD)

Raider(UD)

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2006-10-31

DEM BEARS!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEM BEARS!!!!!!!!!   DEM BEARS!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Nov 07, 2006 4:05 pm

YEA!!!
The fucking Cardinals VS Bears game was da shit. very impressive pull through. Exclamation sunny
Back to top Go down
Bama(UD).

Bama(UD).

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2006-11-05

DEM BEARS!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEM BEARS!!!!!!!!!   DEM BEARS!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Nov 09, 2006 6:49 pm

Walden(UD) wrote:
its sad they wont be undefeated after they win the superbowl, but hey the bears are doin it up fools

Yeah you like the bears now....... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
PhlaNx

PhlaNx

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2006-12-03

DEM BEARS!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEM BEARS!!!!!!!!!   DEM BEARS!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Dec 03, 2006 1:31 pm

Watching their game now.

Grossman is throwing not so well... cough... but they're up due to spec. teams and defense. May just be an off day...
Back to top Go down
Raider(UD)

Raider(UD)

DEM BEARS!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEM BEARS!!!!!!!!!   DEM BEARS!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Dec 04, 2006 4:17 pm

Defense wins the fucking games, i tell ppl this all the time... I play only defense for highschool... Varsity/JV
5'9 tall
155lb's
Noseguard, i know im small but i find my way thru the line, im starting defence and spec teams.
Back to top Go down
Pants(UD)

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2006-11-03

DEM BEARS!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEM BEARS!!!!!!!!!   DEM BEARS!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Dec 06, 2006 4:32 pm

If defense won games indy would could never be as sucessful as it is...
Back to top Go down
Bama(UD).

Bama(UD).

DEM BEARS!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEM BEARS!!!!!!!!!   DEM BEARS!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Dec 07, 2006 4:41 pm

Pants(UD) wrote:
If defense won games indy would could never be as sucessful as it is...

If Indy didn't have Peyton they'd be at best a .500 team.
Back to top Go down
Raider(UD)

Raider(UD)

DEM BEARS!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEM BEARS!!!!!!!!!   DEM BEARS!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Dec 07, 2006 4:48 pm

Defence does win games the offence needs to get any amount of points and all u need is the defence to not let the other offence get any points, trust me i know that defence wins the games, i been playing football for 6 years and defence is the biggest priority in the game..
Back to top Go down
Pants(UD)

DEM BEARS!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEM BEARS!!!!!!!!!   DEM BEARS!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Dec 07, 2006 10:53 pm

indy gives up 30 points in games and wins... tahts not a defensive struggle... indy is tied for the best record :- P
a balance between defense and offense wins games if you have a great defense... and cann't put points on the board... the bears every year but htis was for a long time.. you still suck ass as a team :- D.
and to
Quote :
they pay payton alot of money to have him.. thats like saying if San diego didn't have lt they were be a .500 team.... cute but meaningless
Back to top Go down
Raider(UD)

Raider(UD)

DEM BEARS!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEM BEARS!!!!!!!!!   DEM BEARS!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 09, 2006 6:11 pm

pants y the fuck u still come on our forums and try and prove wrong everything that ppl say, its starting to piss me off...
Back to top Go down
Bama(UD).

Bama(UD).

DEM BEARS!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEM BEARS!!!!!!!!!   DEM BEARS!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Dec 11, 2006 7:24 pm

Pants(UD) wrote:
indy gives up 30 points in games and wins... tahts not a defensive struggle... indy is tied for the best record :- P
a balance between defense and offense wins games if you have a great defense... and cann't put points on the board... the bears every year but htis was for a long time.. you still suck ass as a team :- D.
and to
Quote :
they pay payton alot of money to have him.. thats like saying if San diego didn't have lt they were be a .500 team.... cute but meaningless

No its not really meaningless. It just really shows how much Peyton contributes to the team. I was actually saying that Peyton was really good rather than trying to say Indy was bad. And your reference to my quote is also flawed. SD has an excellent pass game. Phillip Rivers and Antonio Gates would still put up numbers with out LT. Indy ,however, would not be able to run the ball if Peyton was not there because everyone including the D-Line is forcused on Peyton. I don't know why you got defensive over it Pants.
Back to top Go down
Pants(UD)

DEM BEARS!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEM BEARS!!!!!!!!!   DEM BEARS!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Dec 11, 2006 11:36 pm

PANTS IS GAY
Bama i'm sorry i got "defensive" but i would like to point out SD's pass game is helped alot by the fact that they have lt in the backfield. they wouldn't put up the same numbers. However i do think Rivers is having a great season. and good luck on your finals :- D
Back to top Go down
Bama(UD).

Bama(UD).

DEM BEARS!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEM BEARS!!!!!!!!!   DEM BEARS!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Dec 12, 2006 5:07 pm

Very Happy king
Back to top Go down
Assassin(UD)

Assassin(UD)

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-02-27

DEM BEARS!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEM BEARS!!!!!!!!!   DEM BEARS!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Feb 27, 2007 7:34 pm

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft i know u alrdy quit UD bad but still...BEARS SUCk... COlts > BEars hehehehehehehehehehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DEM BEARS!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEM BEARS!!!!!!!!!   DEM BEARS!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

DEM BEARS!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United Diploers :: Random :: Football NFL-
Jump to: