United Diploers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
United Diploers

Strength Through Unity

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

For Shalom jew or anyone with cess

Go down 
+7
killthelags
Raider(UD)
Christ(UD)
Senses(UD)
Shalomjew(UD)
Bama(UD).
Pants(UD)
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pants(UD)

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2006-11-03

For Shalom jew or anyone with cess Empty
PostSubject: For Shalom jew or anyone with cess   For Shalom jew or anyone with cess EmptySun Dec 10, 2006 10:39 pm

Please unban me... Raider got his panties in a bunch again and decided to ban me :- D thx.
Back to top Go down
Bama(UD).

Bama(UD).

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: For Shalom jew or anyone with cess   For Shalom jew or anyone with cess EmptyTue Dec 12, 2006 5:09 pm

What's wrong with Pants? Everyone seems to be hating on pants. People change his messages to stuff like "Pants is Gay." Did I miss something with this guy? He seems to me to be reasonable enough or did I miss something?
Back to top Go down
Shalomjew(UD)

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: For Shalom jew or anyone with cess   For Shalom jew or anyone with cess EmptyTue Dec 12, 2006 5:26 pm

he left the clan over 6 weeks ago Razz
Back to top Go down
Senses(UD)

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2006-11-26

PostSubject: Re: For Shalom jew or anyone with cess   For Shalom jew or anyone with cess EmptyWed Dec 13, 2006 1:02 am

pants is coo though he's my homie Smile
Back to top Go down
Bama(UD).

Bama(UD).

PostSubject: Re: For Shalom jew or anyone with cess   For Shalom jew or anyone with cess EmptyWed Dec 13, 2006 7:49 pm

Shalomjew(UD) wrote:
he left the clan over 6 weeks ago Razz

O well then I definetely missed something. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Christ(UD)

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2006-12-14

PostSubject: Re: For Shalom jew or anyone with cess   For Shalom jew or anyone with cess EmptyFri Dec 15, 2006 5:08 pm

I think u guys are sad 2 think pants left, he thinks raider banned him from clan... No
Back to top Go down
Raider(UD)

Raider(UD)

Registration date : 2006-10-31

PostSubject: Re: For Shalom jew or anyone with cess   For Shalom jew or anyone with cess EmptyFri Dec 15, 2006 6:56 pm

i didnt ban him from clan, no matter what he says, he just went and talked shit to our enemy clan about me... and hes a stuck up asshole... thats why u guys gotta stay respectful when u get pro... so u dont end up like a jackass..
Back to top Go down
Bama(UD).

Bama(UD).

PostSubject: Re: For Shalom jew or anyone with cess   For Shalom jew or anyone with cess EmptySat Dec 16, 2006 9:33 am

Raider(UD) wrote:
i didnt ban him from clan, no matter what he says, he just went and talked shit to our enemy clan about me... and hes a stuck up asshole... thats why u guys gotta stay respectful when u get pro... so u dont end up like a jackass..

So then even if he wanted to come back he wouldn't be allowed? And how do you know that enemy clan didn't lie about what pants said? They are our enemy and all.
Back to top Go down
Raider(UD)

Raider(UD)

PostSubject: Re: For Shalom jew or anyone with cess   For Shalom jew or anyone with cess EmptySat Dec 16, 2006 2:57 pm

The enemy didnt lie, i had bot quotes sent to me, plus pants admitted it...

also, no he would not be let into the clan now, reason being because he constantly talks shit, has no remorce and i garuntee he wouldnt help me if i needed it... hes just an asshole and thats not what UD is about... when UD was 1st made we wanted Respect to be top priority, then skill... and i think we are straying a lil on the respect side but skill is being worked on.. So remember to be good sports all the time... and not be like pants.
Back to top Go down
Bama(UD).

Bama(UD).

PostSubject: Re: For Shalom jew or anyone with cess   For Shalom jew or anyone with cess EmptySun Dec 17, 2006 9:12 am

Raider(UD) wrote:
The enemy didnt lie, i had bot quotes sent to me, plus pants admitted it...

also, no he would not be let into the clan now, reason being because he constantly talks shit, has no remorce and i garuntee he wouldnt help me if i needed it... hes just an asshole and thats not what UD is about... when UD was 1st made we wanted Respect to be top priority, then skill... and i think we are straying a lil on the respect side but skill is being worked on.. So remember to be good sports all the time... and not be like pants.

That seems reasonable enough. king
Back to top Go down
EnVd_WuN

PostSubject: Re: For Shalom jew or anyone with cess   For Shalom jew or anyone with cess EmptySun Dec 17, 2006 2:44 pm

i love ya all! Twisted Evil cheers geek jocolor
Back to top Go down
killthelags

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2006-11-04

PostSubject: Re: For Shalom jew or anyone with cess   For Shalom jew or anyone with cess EmptyMon Dec 18, 2006 12:46 am

Pants wasn't that bad of a guy I mean... he didnt do anything wrong. If this is how you treat people leaving then this clan isn't going to get much respect.
Back to top Go down
Bama(UD).

Bama(UD).

PostSubject: Re: For Shalom jew or anyone with cess   For Shalom jew or anyone with cess EmptyMon Dec 18, 2006 3:03 pm

killthelags wrote:
Pants wasn't that bad of a guy I mean... he didnt do anything wrong. If this is how you treat people leaving then this clan isn't going to get much respect.

I agree. He should have been given a choice to stay and clean up rather than banning him and not allowing him to really explain himself.
Back to top Go down
Raider(UD)

Raider(UD)

PostSubject: Re: For Shalom jew or anyone with cess   For Shalom jew or anyone with cess EmptyMon Dec 18, 2006 3:48 pm

lol u guys still dont get it. I didnt tell him to leave, i didnt suggest him to leave... he told me that if i banned one more person that he would leave.. and so i told him fine leave, he accused me of banning UD members such as Vittori which i havent.. i havent banned ANY UD MEMBERS but he accuses me, he is just trying to... iono wtf hes trying to do but the only ppl i have banned are faggots and loaders... also.. Kill where the fuck u been nigga? get on Bnet sometime soon dude.
Back to top Go down
killthelags

PostSubject: Re: For Shalom jew or anyone with cess   For Shalom jew or anyone with cess EmptyMon Dec 18, 2006 11:09 pm

um... I have been.... away. I might be back for christmass I don't know for how long... most likely a week or so but if all goes really well I wont be leaving again till April. Like I said in the topic i started it will be a blessing if i make it back in one piece let alone play sc. The shit is getting pretty deep out here its hard to do anything infact I am lucky I am able to even see a computer let alone get a few minutes a night to actually use one. Fuck I miss home.
Back to top Go down
Bama(UD).

Bama(UD).

PostSubject: Re: For Shalom jew or anyone with cess   For Shalom jew or anyone with cess EmptyTue Dec 19, 2006 5:09 pm

Hey man hang in there. Are you in the army or something?
Back to top Go down
killthelags

PostSubject: Re: For Shalom jew or anyone with cess   For Shalom jew or anyone with cess EmptyWed Dec 20, 2006 1:38 am

No, I don't wonna go into it but its kinda related to the army.
Back to top Go down
Raider(UD)

Raider(UD)

PostSubject: Re: For Shalom jew or anyone with cess   For Shalom jew or anyone with cess EmptyThu Dec 21, 2006 3:59 pm

Im Doing Basic Training for the army at 17 then when im 18 i go straight to active duty for 2 years... then ima take college IN the military and Be out by the time im 20... then maybe do swat or some coast guard or something...
Back to top Go down
killthelags

PostSubject: Re: For Shalom jew or anyone with cess   For Shalom jew or anyone with cess EmptyThu Dec 21, 2006 11:39 pm

raider.... you should have waited atleast until 08... Hope to god your not going to Iraq trust me its hell there. If you do go there.... don't debate about it...
Back to top Go down
Raider(UD)

Raider(UD)

PostSubject: Re: For Shalom jew or anyone with cess   For Shalom jew or anyone with cess EmptyFri Dec 22, 2006 2:32 pm

I want to go there, thats one of the 2 reasons why im joining, i think the United States has lost all sense of serving for ur country, no matter the issue... like WW2? everyone joined up to go kick some ass... now everyone stays at home an talks shit about the war, and why we're there... I love guns, i have been shot at and i DO understand the dangers of the war... but i think the Bonding between brothers in battle is the best friendship anyone can experience.... Also its for my career, most ppl look at active duty in the military on ur resume and automatically know u can be trusted... So its only good for me... Plus my family has history of drugs,jail, and bullshit, no1 in my family has ever done shit with there lives so thats something i can start... its also for my own discipline, i have no choice but to be disciplined in the army, and i want discipline im a lazy self centered bastard right now and i dont want that for my life... Plus my brother is going to go there within the next year so im not gonna sit back and let him put his life on the line w/o me...
I recomend everyone watch the movie. "Trade Centers" it will show u why i want to go to war, its a fucking deep movie.. watch it.
Back to top Go down
killthelags

PostSubject: Re: For Shalom jew or anyone with cess   For Shalom jew or anyone with cess EmptySun Dec 24, 2006 2:45 am

If you really want to go to Iraq then go. But just do yourself the favor and don't debate yourself when you get there. I am not sure if you understand what I mean by that, but I hope to god no one ever has to. There isn't a war in Iraq no more than there is a war in the Bronks of new york or west baltimor. I hope you can take my personal experience, and learn from it. If there is anything I could tell you to help you be more prepared is to get cumfy. Because its a long ride.
Back to top Go down
Shalomjew(UD)

Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: For Shalom jew or anyone with cess   For Shalom jew or anyone with cess EmptySun Dec 24, 2006 2:51 am

yo kill, i sent u email + Cybernations crap.... wat was the pass again? please respond to one of those msgs
Back to top Go down
Raider(UD)

Raider(UD)

PostSubject: Re: For Shalom jew or anyone with cess   For Shalom jew or anyone with cess EmptySun Dec 24, 2006 2:52 am

yea man, i understand what u mean by "debate urself" and i know theres a lot of kids talkin bout "shooting some terrorists" or "killing some sand nigger" when 99% of them have never touched a gun, thats why ppl are traumatized after going there, among other reasons, but half my family has been in military and i have wanted military sincve i was like 9 i have shot guns and been shot at, i DO understand what is happening in Iraq, its guerilla warfare which is how a small amt of ppl end up pwning US forces... but some day i hope this shit can be resolved...
Back to top Go down
Christ(UD)

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2006-12-14

PostSubject: Re: For Shalom jew or anyone with cess   For Shalom jew or anyone with cess EmptySun Dec 24, 2006 1:51 pm

By the way Raider i wasnt Blamming u i was just qouteing wat he thought... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
brogan(UD)

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: well   For Shalom jew or anyone with cess EmptyMon Mar 19, 2007 2:37 pm

well i have no idea if you guys are even in the clan anymore but i also im in the Army and will be going to basic training this summer then coming back for 1 more year of high school and i have already signed papers to be sended over to the war if needed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Shalom jew or anyone with cess   For Shalom jew or anyone with cess Empty

Back to top Go down

For Shalom jew or anyone with cess
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United Diploers :: General :: Announcements-
Jump to: