United Diploers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
United Diploers

Strength Through Unity

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MERGING WITH ELECTRO

Go down 
+3
Raider(UD)
killthelags
Shalomjew(UD)
7 posters

Should we merge with Electro?
yes
MERGING WITH ELECTRO Vote_lcap38%MERGING WITH ELECTRO Vote_rcap
 38% [ 6 ]
no
MERGING WITH ELECTRO Vote_lcap62%MERGING WITH ELECTRO Vote_rcap
 62% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
Shalomjew(UD)

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2006-10-30

MERGING WITH ELECTRO Empty
PostSubject: MERGING WITH ELECTRO   MERGING WITH ELECTRO EmptySun Nov 26, 2006 12:05 pm

members this will determine our existance.

Electro.Magnet a very good friend of mine from west proposed an idea to me.

UD and Electro would merge.

The terms would be each clan would keep its tags and each clan would represent them on each server....
UD would be east
Electro would be west

For example if i were to go on east my name would be Shalomjew(UD) but if i went on west, my name would be Electro.Shalomjew

What i think would be best is if the ranks people recieve would be kept only on their servers and they would be "guests" on the other servers.

Like on east i would be Founder of UD but on west i would just be a member with no rank but lots of respect ^^

PLEASE VOTE AND GET EVERYONE TO VOTE
Back to top Go down
Shalomjew(UD)

PostSubject: Re: MERGING WITH ELECTRO   MERGING WITH ELECTRO EmptySun Nov 26, 2006 12:06 pm

i like the idea ^^
Back to top Go down
killthelags

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2006-11-04

PostSubject: Re: MERGING WITH ELECTRO   MERGING WITH ELECTRO EmptySun Nov 26, 2006 4:00 pm

Its a good idea for the future but I dont think it is a good idea for now. This requires a larger clan which we dont have. We need atleast 60 active members on east before we do anything on west. I said this before and I will say it again; that setting up our clan in the west would only divide the clan and kill our numbers. Its better for us to have 60 members so if we do go there we will have atleast 30 members still on east.

Has it even occured to you guys that every clan that moved to west died on east?
Back to top Go down
EnVd_WuN

PostSubject: Re: MERGING WITH ELECTRO   MERGING WITH ELECTRO EmptySun Nov 26, 2006 4:44 pm

i like the idea but i also would want to keep UD but do the guest shit because we would be known world wide which would attract more people
Back to top Go down
Raider(UD)

Raider(UD)

Registration date : 2006-10-31

PostSubject: Re: MERGING WITH ELECTRO   MERGING WITH ELECTRO EmptySun Nov 26, 2006 5:00 pm

kill, this is what would happen, all of electro would change channels and names. then THEY would lead west, it wouldnt distract anything on east, so dont wry about getting east better 1st, when we have a chance like this dont pass it up...
Back to top Go down
Senses(UD)

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2006-11-26

PostSubject: hmmm   MERGING WITH ELECTRO EmptySun Nov 26, 2006 5:20 pm

im liken the idea of making a huge team like that but... u gotta wonder wut if most ppl stay on west or east? i think it might jus split the clan up. but hey i guess we'll hav to see.
Back to top Go down
Shalomjew(UD)

PostSubject: Re: MERGING WITH ELECTRO   MERGING WITH ELECTRO EmptySun Nov 26, 2006 6:39 pm

im going to speak with magnet and see what we can hammer out as a merger deal.

as for now keep recruiting ^^....we've been doing great on this and members begin to train, show replays teach drop expo Wink
Back to top Go down
Coalition(UD)

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: MERGING WITH ELECTRO   MERGING WITH ELECTRO EmptySun Nov 26, 2006 8:50 pm

i dont like the idea and i agree with killthelag stay on the safe side and dont merge... also i hate that name electro? everytime i think of it i think of carmen electra.. which isnt bad either oooo carmen electra is smokin, hmmm now im undesided scratch na my votes still no
Back to top Go down
Raider(UD)

Raider(UD)

PostSubject: Re: MERGING WITH ELECTRO   MERGING WITH ELECTRO EmptySun Nov 26, 2006 9:27 pm

dude, i think ppl dont get, that this is USWEST WE'RE TALKIN BOUT, it wont have anyhting to do with the normal useast members, i think this desicisin shoudl be left to those who would be required to help on west, and not to those who it doesnt concern..
Back to top Go down
Senses(UD)

PostSubject: o0o   MERGING WITH ELECTRO EmptyMon Nov 27, 2006 8:48 am

i finally understand most of the circumstances about merging wit electro. i think it wud be a great idea to go through with this becuase we can grow into a huge clan n beat out any others... soviets... even though they suck... natos.. yup they aren't that great... activision... LMAO. well nvm we alrdy do pwn the others but to grow in size wud be good Smile

-Senses o0o0o0o0o0o0o
Back to top Go down
Raider(UD)

Raider(UD)

PostSubject: Re: MERGING WITH ELECTRO   MERGING WITH ELECTRO EmptyMon Nov 27, 2006 11:34 am

Senses... o0o
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2006-11-10

PostSubject: Good, Bad or Neither   MERGING WITH ELECTRO EmptyMon Nov 27, 2006 3:35 pm

Here I will clearly express the Good and the Bad and the Neither

Good: It is likely both tags will be seen more and therefore having a bigger influence in their own realms. People will find more friends and begin to have respect for east and west. Its a new thing, fun, an event, creative, could make people more interested(but for how long?).

Neither: What is the point? just cause clan leaders are friends dont mean they should merge, what about the clan vs clan, just cause they are in the west doesnt mean we should merge, theyre still a clan that is competition.
What is electro anyways? its DEAD, they could drag UD under, we dont have time to deal with a already dead clan, we have to compete with strong willfull clans that are still alive after years, we cant even manage to keep 1 clan alive for more than 6 months.

Bad: Takes focus off the real reason this clan exists, to train noobs, and it can possibly cause more trouble than usual, such as the west/east might just rival vs the clans and it could backfire simply because the easties n westies will be socializing more now. This could make ppl switch realms because of friends. Its hard for the players to communicate with ppl on other realms so they dont know when someone is on or not.

I cannot stress enough to stupidity of merging these two clans. Not only that but Jew is letting members go tagless, this shows that members care more about their pretty little fukin screenname than being in a clan and being loyal. We have enough problems trying to train noobs unsuccesfully and trying to be a good stable clan as well as having loyal members, look at the Soviets on the West, theyre the best Diplomacy clan in my opinion according to stability, activity, loyalty. They may not be the best but theyre sure as hell willing to stick to it and stick together.

Dont let your attention be drawn away.
Back to top Go down
Senses(UD)

PostSubject: Re: MERGING WITH ELECTRO   MERGING WITH ELECTRO EmptyMon Nov 27, 2006 10:43 pm

hmmm very good point man.... the tag issue is one thing maybe u shud rite about that n let ppl post reply to it. n i think overall we shud merge but not anytime soon. as sep jus sed i dont think we are focusing on training as much as we shud. becuz the more ppl that are successfully trained the clan overall improves. n jus as an example i was a major noob like i cudnt get 10k throughout whole game before i joined the clan n now im pretty deccent. n i intend on improving a lot more. thanks to raider who trained me study
Back to top Go down
Shalomjew(UD)

PostSubject: Re: MERGING WITH ELECTRO   MERGING WITH ELECTRO EmptyTue Nov 28, 2006 4:08 pm

who do i let go tagless?
Back to top Go down
Isildur(UD)

Number of posts : 57

PostSubject: MERGING WITH ELECTRO   MERGING WITH ELECTRO EmptySat Dec 16, 2006 11:19 am

Its ok but I m not gonna be tagless...
-Isil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MERGING WITH ELECTRO   MERGING WITH ELECTRO Empty

Back to top Go down

MERGING WITH ELECTRO
Page 1 of 1