United Diploers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
United Diploers

Strength Through Unity

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

where did it all go?

Go down 
+2
brogan(UD)
killthelags
6 posters
AuthorMessage
killthelags

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2006-11-04

where did it all go? Empty
PostSubject: where did it all go?   where did it all go? EmptySat Apr 28, 2007 4:24 pm

I know I aint in the clan anymore but did you guys like stop being active? Is it the clan or just the diplo community. I mean everything seems dead. Theres less and less diplomacy games and the clans aren't as stable as they used to be. Has diplo 7.7 and infact the Diplo genre finaly just died out or is it just under construction?
Back to top Go down
brogan(UD)

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: where did it all go?   where did it all go? EmptyMon Apr 30, 2007 10:52 am

we arent dead bro... we just hide our selfs for now.... building up again and all that and many memebrs dont use this...
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie(UD)@USEast

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: where did it all go?   where did it all go? EmptyThu May 03, 2007 7:38 pm

ok uh no offense brogan but thats kind bs

ik im not in the clan but im bored

first of all u guys arent hiding even if u say u are, your clan is just tiny and inactive

second of all diplo is dieing but starcraft is dieing as well so tahts why
Back to top Go down
Coalition(UD)

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: where did it all go?   where did it all go? EmptyTue May 08, 2007 4:03 pm

no the diplo community is definitly dieing, when i first joined the clan diplo was huge n the clans were waring n it was good fun but now no1 plays much diplo n the clans dnt give a shit nemore Sad
Back to top Go down
Coalition(UD)

PostSubject: Re: where did it all go?   where did it all go? EmptyTue May 08, 2007 4:05 pm

o n valk dont say shit about our clan cuz u suk my left nut at diplo n we have more skill in our "tiny" clan then ur gay ass silent clan eva will VIVA LA UD afro
Back to top Go down
Coalition(UD)

PostSubject: Re: where did it all go?   where did it all go? EmptyTue May 08, 2007 4:05 pm

o n valk dont say shit about our clan cuz u suk my left nut at diplo n we have more skill in our "tiny" clan then ur gay ass silent clan eva will VIVA LA UD afro
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie(UD)@USEast

PostSubject: Re: where did it all go?   where did it all go? EmptyFri May 11, 2007 11:44 am

okay first of all u just said the same thing twice

second of all Silent owns UD

third of all VIVA LA UD makes u guys sound like faggots so ur just making me even happier that i left
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie(UD)@USEast

PostSubject: Re: where did it all go?   where did it all go? EmptyFri May 11, 2007 11:46 am

and i dont blame clans for not giving a shit anymore

diplo 7.7 gets boring after a while
tahts why i stopped playing it

and ill say it again

VIVA LA UD sounds queer
Back to top Go down
Shalomjew(UD)

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: where did it all go?   where did it all go? EmptySat May 12, 2007 10:20 pm

lol i like it how the fag is saying wat is queer
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie(UD)@USEast

PostSubject: Re: where did it all go?   where did it all go? EmptySun May 13, 2007 5:49 pm

lol i like how the gay guy is saying a fag is saying whats queer
Back to top Go down
killthelags

Number of posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: where did it all go?   where did it all go? EmptySat May 19, 2007 1:08 pm

pffft all yalls clans are small clan exil owns. We had more members in our clan when we first started then any diplo clan ever had when they were in their prime. That and we have won real clan wars and currently have 4 of our best players competing in korea this very moment. We are kicking ass and taking names and soon valkery we will be taking clan sc's names out of the jar Smile
Back to top Go down
rong

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2011-05-30

PostSubject: Re: where did it all go?   where did it all go? EmptyTue May 31, 2011 9:55 pm

he further innovation came with the use of a
Office 2007 professional
sheet of carbon fiber on the sole of the shoes, which can be seen clearly beneath the sole, which gave the shoes exceptional torsional rigidity
Office 2007
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: where did it all go?   where did it all go? Empty

Back to top Go down

where did it all go?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United Diploers :: General :: Announcements-
Jump to: