United Diploers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
United Diploers

Strength Through Unity

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Take my name off of the members list...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack_Chimpo(UD)

Jack_Chimpo(UD)

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-02-11

Take my name off of the members list... Empty
PostSubject: Take my name off of the members list...   Take my name off of the members list... EmptySun Mar 25, 2007 8:23 pm

I quit the clan days ago, take me off the list. UD has just gotten retarded what with promoting people who've been here for like a week faster than people who have been here since the beginning. Oh, and Valkery is an utter douchebag in games.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie(UD)@USEast

Number of posts : 71

PostSubject: Re: Take my name off of the members list...   Take my name off of the members list... EmptyMon Mar 26, 2007 1:37 pm

chimp

you cried when u lost a game

thats all i can remember

but u seriously need to get over it

and just for the record

ive been here waaaay longer than u have

im the fifth or sixth oldest member in the clan currently

so why dont u just stfu

and get over the damn game that u got ur ass kicked in

and if ur gonna bitch u should at least get ur story straight
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie(UD)@USEast

PostSubject: Re: Take my name off of the members list...   Take my name off of the members list... EmptyMon Mar 26, 2007 1:38 pm

and u should also spell my name right u illiterate dumbass
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie(UD)@USEast

PostSubject: Re: Take my name off of the members list...   Take my name off of the members list... EmptyMon Mar 26, 2007 1:39 pm

actually i take that back chimp

ive only been here 8 days longer than u but it doesnt matter its still longer than u
Back to top Go down
brogan(UD)

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: yo   Take my name off of the members list... EmptyTue Mar 27, 2007 2:19 pm

wow... so you quit a good clan because you lost a game? wow dude thats sad
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie(UD)@USEast

PostSubject: Re: Take my name off of the members list...   Take my name off of the members list... EmptyWed Mar 28, 2007 3:02 pm

yeah what an idiot
Back to top Go down
Shalomjew(UD)

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Take my name off of the members list...   Take my name off of the members list... EmptyWed Mar 28, 2007 7:00 pm

chimp..... promotions arent handed out by the days you have been in the clan it is by merit and what people have done.

chimp u have been in the clan for such a long time and by suddenly getting up and leaving is just proof that u didnt give two shits.

if u want sympathy take it somewhere else. im still your freind but what u said makes no sense and just sounds silly.

-jew
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie(UD)@USEast

PostSubject: Re: Take my name off of the members list...   Take my name off of the members list... EmptyWed Mar 28, 2007 7:57 pm

i agree with jew
Back to top Go down
brogan(UD)

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Take my name off of the members list...   Take my name off of the members list... EmptyWed Mar 28, 2007 8:30 pm

as do i... i got your back my king lol
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie(UD)@USEast

PostSubject: Re: Take my name off of the members list...   Take my name off of the members list... EmptyFri Mar 30, 2007 4:07 pm

haha
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie(UD)@USEast

PostSubject: Re: Take my name off of the members list...   Take my name off of the members list... EmptySat Mar 31, 2007 8:55 pm

i found out why chimpo got so pissed and left
hes been here almost as long as i have and he was still only a corporal
when uve been in the clan that long u should at least be a staff sergeant or a warrant officer or something
and when he said ppl getting promoted after being here like a week he didnt mean me
he meant other ppl
im guessing he meant like assasin and damian and those guys that joined when SoC merged
those guys should get their ranks but other ppl u promote to like officers in their first week
which isnt really right
cause ur not even supposed to be Lance Corporal til uve been in the clan for several days
chimpo shouldve asked for a promotion or something before he left
he still really should of gotten all pissed before he asked for a promotion but i can understand why he did now that i talked to him
his new name is king.chimpo im pretty sure
Back to top Go down
killthelags

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2006-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Take my name off of the members list...   Take my name off of the members list... EmptySun Apr 01, 2007 4:52 pm

um.... just got one thing to say. You guys do realize he aint even reading these posts right?
Back to top Go down
killthelags

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2006-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Take my name off of the members list...   Take my name off of the members list... EmptySun Apr 01, 2007 4:54 pm

o yea and um.. He did ask for promotions alot i have hime like 2 but... i told him to talk to panzer and jew before he got promoted again.. btw whats up with gnomes clan it dead i cant find the channel Razz
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie(UD)@USEast

PostSubject: Re: Take my name off of the members list...   Take my name off of the members list... EmptyMon Apr 02, 2007 4:35 pm

dunno
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take my name off of the members list...   Take my name off of the members list... Empty

Back to top Go down

Take my name off of the members list...
Page 1 of 1