United Diploers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
United Diploers

Strength Through Unity

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DIVISIONS VOTE HERE

Go down 
5 posters

should we have divisions?
yes
DIVISIONS VOTE HERE Vote_lcap45%DIVISIONS VOTE HERE Vote_rcap
 45% [ 5 ]
no
DIVISIONS VOTE HERE Vote_lcap55%DIVISIONS VOTE HERE Vote_rcap
 55% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Shalomjew(UD)

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2006-10-30

DIVISIONS VOTE HERE Empty
PostSubject: DIVISIONS VOTE HERE   DIVISIONS VOTE HERE EmptyWed Mar 14, 2007 6:55 pm

guys I must say i do not think divisions are the way to go. However i wish to hear what u guys have to say and ultimately leave the decision up to you.

-jew
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie(UD)@USEast

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: DIVISIONS VOTE HERE   DIVISIONS VOTE HERE EmptyWed Mar 14, 2007 7:02 pm

I voted no for a couple of reasons.

1. The divisions have done nothing but sat there since they were started.

2. I still do not get the point of them.

3. The Pittsburgh Penguins are staying in Pittsburgh. Very Happy

4. There's nothing we do with them that we can't do without them.

And also, technically we can't be the United Diploers if we have divisions 'cause that kinda means that we're divided in a way, I think, I don't know.

Those are my reasons for voting no. Fascinating, huh?

-Lt. General Valkyrie(UD)
Back to top Go down
killthelags

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2006-11-04

PostSubject: Re: DIVISIONS VOTE HERE   DIVISIONS VOTE HERE EmptyWed Mar 14, 2007 7:40 pm

I voted no because we dont have enough members to support a division system. We should wait till our clan is older and larger so we can actually support a division system.
Back to top Go down
Shalomjew(UD)

PostSubject: Re: DIVISIONS VOTE HERE   DIVISIONS VOTE HERE EmptyThu Mar 15, 2007 3:58 am

so far its unanimous for no's and i gotta say i am pleased Smile

however i would like at least 10 people to vote, i mean guys this is your voice i expect everyone to want to get their voice heard especially on such a serious matter.
Back to top Go down
-Devarious(UD)

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-01-17

PostSubject: Re: DIVISIONS VOTE HERE   DIVISIONS VOTE HERE EmptyThu Mar 15, 2007 9:51 am

I voted yes, HOWEVER, we should wait for a while until the member base gets better (as Killlag said)

I also think that when we DO allow the divisions, that we should make the people who run them, they send somebody a 'squad list' (Basically a list of everyone in their division), that way we can keep track of WHO is in the division, and all that good stuff. (Btw, this is coming from a person who knows what he is talking about, Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Shalomjew(UD)

PostSubject: Re: DIVISIONS VOTE HERE   DIVISIONS VOTE HERE EmptyThu Mar 15, 2007 12:29 pm

i guess i should have remade the question to say "should we have divisions NOW AT THIS MOMENT"

Razz
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie(UD)@USEast

PostSubject: Re: DIVISIONS VOTE HERE   DIVISIONS VOTE HERE EmptyThu Mar 15, 2007 1:26 pm

dev if u know what your talking about then how come you havent done a single thing with our division?
Back to top Go down
Coalition(UD)

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2006-11-04

PostSubject: Re: DIVISIONS VOTE HERE   DIVISIONS VOTE HERE EmptyThu Mar 15, 2007 1:47 pm

I voted yes jsut because i like divisions i dnt know y i jsut like em well thats what i gotta say o ya and valk SABRES PWN THE PENGUINS affraid
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie(UD)@USEast

PostSubject: Re: DIVISIONS VOTE HERE   DIVISIONS VOTE HERE EmptyThu Mar 15, 2007 3:17 pm

hey cola if the sabres pwn the pens then how come the last 2 games theyve played against each other the penguins have won?
haha elephant

haha its an elephant
Back to top Go down
Shalomjew(UD)

PostSubject: Re: DIVISIONS VOTE HERE   DIVISIONS VOTE HERE EmptySun Mar 18, 2007 6:28 pm

guys i am going to close the polls soon, 2 more days for any last votes
Back to top Go down
Shalomjew(UD)

PostSubject: Re: DIVISIONS VOTE HERE   DIVISIONS VOTE HERE EmptyTue Mar 20, 2007 7:42 pm

ok, guys altho i woulda rather had more voting....majority rules and i am glad we all agree divisons are not appropriate at this time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DIVISIONS VOTE HERE   DIVISIONS VOTE HERE Empty

Back to top Go down

DIVISIONS VOTE HERE
Page 1 of 1